Thursday, May 13, 2010

Search Stories

I just heard about Search Stories at YouTube from Dara at Tales from the Writing Front today, and decided to make one for my own WIP, Dropping Like Flies.

Their existence is news to me, but it was pretty cool to make and it only took me about five minutes. Search Stories might be another way to get your name and book out there, especially if you can get really creative with it. Some are very popular. I couldn't find mine on the Search Stories channel, so I hope I did it right. I've never put anything up on YouTube before. Well, here it is anyway, my Search Story for Dropping Like Flies.







Here's the channel if you want to check it out.


~ Signing off and sending out cyber hugs.

4 comments:

  1. I like it!! :)

    And I have to say that's my favorite music of them all--it really fit my book search story for Lady of the Snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff! The music fits the murder/demon/dying theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. It was quick and easy to do.

    ReplyDelete