Friday, May 4, 2012

Kings & Queens Tour Stops So Far

Heather of SupaGurl Tours is the fabulous organizer for my Kings & Queens tour and I've hopped around for some interviews and guest posts and scored some reviews too.

Here Are My Stops So far:


My Crazy Corner ~ GUEST POST: What's in a Name, where I talk about Majesty's weird name and how much of her strength springs from that.

Turning the Pages ~ INTERVIEW, all about Kings & Queens

Geek Girl Review ~ GUEST POST: What Makes Me

Insightful Minds ~ REVIEW

Insightful Minds ~ GUEST POST: Character Tweets

A Bibliophile's Thoughts on Books
~ REVIEW & GUEST POST: How Dreams and Other Weird Things Affect Me

Escaping...One Book @ a Time
~ REVIEW & GUEST POST: Top 10 Secrets of Cedar Creek

The Reading Housewives of Indiana ~ INTERVIEW, I talk about inspiration

Lovey Dovey Books ~ REVIEW

A Fresh New View ~ INTERVIEW, what sparked my writing career

Blook Girl
~ GUEST POST: Majesty's take on Word Power

The Bookish Brunette ~ GUEST POST: My Favorite Fairytale & Why

Indie Writers Review ~ GUEST POST: Q&A with Majesty

Bookshelf Confessions ~ REVIEW

Bookshelf Confessions
~ INTERVIEW, featuring My Dream Cast and Pics

Sweet Southern Home ~ EXCERPT & TRAILER

Laurie's Thoughts & Reviews, Non-Paranormal
~ EXCERPT, INTERVIEW, GIVEAWAY for a FREE book, Still Running!!!

Book Loving Mom ~ REVIEW

Everyone Loves a Sinner ~ GUEST POST: Derek's Powerful Take on Why People Are Stupid

Artsy Musings of a Bibliophile ~ REVIEW

Book Travels ~ GUEST POST: All About the Cover

Book Loving Mom ~ INTERVIEW, about inspiration, the sequel some of my faves

Always YA at Heart ~ REVIEW

Waiting on Sunday to Drown ~ REVIEW: Voted One of the Top 5 Books of the Year!

Teenage Fiction ~ REVIEW

An Avid Reader's Musings ~ REVIEW

Book Travel ~ REVIEW

I also stopped in at I Am a Reader, Not a Writer for an interview. I am giving away 2 paperbacks to US and Canadian residents only and 2 eBooks to international readers only. Kathy is planning a Book Blast for Kings & Queens on May 7th. Book bloggers will be entered to WIN a $100 giftcard, so sign up to be a host.

Moonlight Book Review ~ REVIEW

Novel On The Run ~ HILARIOUS REVIEW and my GUEST POST: Do Brunettes Make Better Psychos?

And there are still more spots to come.

~ Signing off and sending out cyber hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment