Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kings & Queens eBook Now 99 Cents


Yipee! My YA mystery-suspense novel has just been reduced to 99 cents and is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords.

What it's about:


Seventeen-year-old Majesty Alistair wants police to look further into her father’s fatal car wreck, hopes the baseball team she manages can reclaim the state crown, aches for Derek…or, no…maybe Alec…maybe. And she mostly wishes to retract the hateful words she said to her dad right before slamming the door in his face, only to never see him again.

All her desires get sidelined, though, when she overhears two fellow students planning a church massacre. She doubts cops will follow up on her tip since they’re sick of her coming around with notions of possible crimes-in-the-works. And it’s not like she cries wolf. Not really. They’d be freaked too, but they’re not the ones suffering from bloody dreams that hint at disaster like some crazy, street guy forecasting the Apocalypse.

So, she does what any habitual winner with zero cred would do…try to I.D. the nutjobs before they act. But, when their agenda turns out to be far bigger than she ever assumed, and even friends start looking suspect, the truth and her actions threaten to haunt her forever, especially since she’s left with blood on her hands, the blood of someone she loves.

What readers are saying:

"I think the best way for me to describe the book is quirky. "Beautifully unique" would be another term I'd use. I just...I love this book. Each character, especially Majesty, was like a 20-layer cake. The book was both character-driven and plot-driven, which promises to be an exciting ride for every type of YA reader. Add to this Courtney's incredible writing style and you have a story that you want to devour in one sitting." ~ Missy of Missy's Reads & Reviews

"I was left with my mouth hanging open as I was totally wrong when I thought I knew what was going on. WELL PLAYED, Vail, well played." ~ Heather of SupaGurl Tours

"The plot of this book is so original and twisted, I don't think I've read anything like it. One minute you're rooting for a character and the next minute you think he could be the villain. It is very cleverly crafted. The ending is so sweet and romantic and touching that I will never for get it. This is a unique, one of a kind book that will stay with you for a long time." SL Nelson

Get your copy today.

~ Signing off and sending out cyber hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment