Friday, October 17, 2008

Nutty for NaNo

Okay. I caved to peer pressure. Everyone in my writing circle at The Next Big Writer has decided to jump into the perilous Nano waters. So who am I to not follow other crazy lemmings. We're all super busy working on various projects already, but we're going to put them aside for the mad rush to pen 50,000 words in thirty days.

If you're doing NaNo too, drop me a note on NaNoWriMo at majesticmadness so I can add you as a friend.

So what am I working on in November? Good question. A romantic core engulfed in speculative fiction/urban fantasy would be my guess, but that could change into something even more complex. What else pits a famous starlet against a gypsy...with fairies and other otherworldly creatures in the mix. I'm crazy, but I'll give it a whirl. November is the time for experimentation and going nutty. I'm so ready to jump. Join the madness.

~ Signing off and sending out cyber hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment